This is the story of how L. Ron Hubbard discovered the reactive mind and developed the procedures to get rid of it. Originally written for a national magazine—published to coincide with the release of Dianetics…
Originally written and published in national magazines to coincide with the release of Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, here is L. Ron Hubbard’s own story of his developmental trail and two-decade journey to the discovery of the Reactive Mind.
Evolution of a Science contains the only account of:
- How the optimum computing machine—the mind—works
- How Mr. Hubbard discovered Basic Personality
- How the Dynamic Principle of Existence—SURVIVE!—was first isolated
- How wrong answers enter into the mind and are held down, giving further wrong answers
- How there seem to be “Demons” of the mind
- How the engram was discovered
- How Dianetics techniques were developed
That’s why Evolution of a Science is the story of the greatest adventure of all—the exploration that discovered the Reactive Mind and the technology to conquer it. He wrote it so you would know.