Answer the questions as follows:
+ means "Yes, or mostly yes"
m means "Undecided, or not sure"
- means "No, or mostly no"
Answer the questions as you feel right now. Do not spend too long on any one question.
Click 'Next' to start.
1. Do you make thoughtless remarks or accusations which later you regret
2. When others are getting rattled, do you remain fairly composed
3. Do you browse through railway timetables, directories, or dictionaries just for pleasure
4. When asked to make a decision, would you be swayed by your like or dislike of the personality involved
5. Do you intend two or less children in your family even though your health and income will permit more
6. Do you get occasional twitches of your muscles, when there is no logical reason for it
7. Would you prefer to be in a position where you did not have the responsibilities of making decisions
8. Are your actions considered unpredictable by other people
9. Do you consider more money should be spent on social security
10. Do other people interest you very much